1. Site selection and wind resource analysis:
- Optimum site selection for wind development. Wind resource analysis of promised site. Land security studies based on land usage, transportation and grid connection restrictions.
- Examination of historical wind energy applications on selected site.
- Wind regime studies to select suitable wind turbine type.
- Preliminary micrositing study based on available wind data, project scaling study and generation calculation.
- Determination of turbine coordinates, turbine location height, air temperature and pressure values.
- Energy yield calculation and capacity factor for each wind turbine.
- Preparing 1/25.000 and 1/5.000 scaled map.
- Placing turbine coordinates and facility layout on 1/25.000 and 1/5.000 scaled maps.
- Preparation of single line schematic and project time schedule.
- Preparation of technical information form of proposed project.
- Preparation of license application file according to dedicated regulations.
2. Wind measurement campaign:
- Selection of optimum mast location(s), mast height based on topographic and meteorological conditions and mast configuration.
- Mast installation and preparation of installation report.
- O&M of installed mast during operation period.
- Data collection and analysis.
3. Feasibility report:
- Providing two and three dimension maps of the site.
- Preparation technical feasibility report based on wind measurement data and maps.
- Facility scaling
4. Wind speed data analysis
5. Preparation of license application file based on dedicated official regulations including technical and administrative document.
6. Project analysis: Preparation a technical feasibility report for a licensed project including wind resource analysis, land security study and grid connection and transportation condition.